Thursday, June 9, 2011

My One Opportunity

Hello, nice to meet you. Have I met you before? I'm sure I've seen you somewhere. Welcome none the less, it's great to have you here. If you don't know me, I go by the Queen of Hearts, but others just call me Hannah Jane. I'm opinionated, like every other somebody out there. You don't have to listen to me - I really don't expect anyone to listen to me really. But I have some words you might be interested in; some stories of a life not lived yet, and dreams of a girl who lives in the bubble of her imagination. But I hope you enjoy it.
I'd like to start making a mark on this world by making a mark on your brain, so please help me along, comment if you like, I'd like to talk to you if you're out there.
Let me inspire you as I plan to inspire for a life time with this one song I can't get out of my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment